Tecbond 280 is a high performance construction adhesive that takes hot melt glue sticks to a new level in performance bonding.
Based on up-to the-minute raw material technology, tecbond 280 is a high-performance construction-quality adhesive that sticks almost anything.
With a long working time, the adhesive allows the bonded parts to be adjusted (even after compression) for up to 3 minutes.
The adhesive sets to give a tough, flexible bond with superior strength. For maximum adhesion, use tecbond 280 with the b-tec 303 and 808 at a high temperature setting.
Tecbond hot melt adhesives provide instant, permanent bonding on a vast range of materials without the use of harmful solvents.
Tecbond hot melt adhesives are safe and easy to store, and have a virtually unlimited shelf life.
- Super strong hot melt glue stick
- Suitable for wood, brick, tile, and most plastics
- Long working time, up to 3 minutes
- Adjustment of parts possible after bond is compressed
- Works with any 11.5-12mm glue gun